Friday, April 29, 2011

To the Zoo…

I have enjoyed my Spring Break immensely. We had so much fun that I am semi-dreading going back to work on Monday. I’m trying to be positive.

One final fun outing we had was to the Oakland Zoo. It’s a pretty small zoo, but it was a few hours of fun. Aiden enjoyed it much more this time than the last time we took him. He particularly liked the zebras. He seemed to think they were dogs and started saying “bow wow” to them, but I guess all four-legged animals could hypothetically say “bow-wow” to a one-year old, right? He also had no fear in the petting zoo, not even around the biggest goat I’ve ever seen in my life.

DSC_0797

DSC_0820

DSC_0817

DSC_0842

DSC_0844

DSC_0854

DSC_0868

DSC_0877

DSC_0872

After the zoo, we went to the Ice Creamery for lunch. Aiden had more fun waving to the other patrons and walking around than sitting in his high chair and licking my ice cream.

DSC_0883

No comments: