Saturday, April 2, 2011

Big Boy Haircut

We finally really buzzed A’s hair this week.

Mar29_033

So far, the poor kid seems to have my fine, wispy hair. We were getting tired of the wispies hanging over his collar and ears, even a little, so it was time for a buzz. It was the first time we’d cut the hair on the top of his head, having only buzzed around the sides back in November. It was about four inches long on top.

Mar29_037

We are so lucky to have such an easy going kid. He was having a blast.

Isaac used his master haircutting skills to cut a lovely, tapered even cut. It took me by surprise at first to see his soft baby hair all gone, and I feel like he looks so much older now. I’m adjusting though. :)

Mar29_044

I sure love this kid!

Mar29_042

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think his haircut is super cute!