Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feeding Sophie

Today Aiden was practicing feeding himself small bits of bread. It’s hard for him, and he mostly just drops the bread on himself or has it fall off his tongue, but he’s trying anyway. I went into the other room for a minute and heard him giggling, so I poked my head around the corner so I could see what was happening. He had his arm stretched way out to the dog, who was gently licking the bread in his fingers, and he was giggling up a storm. He did this a few times, but of course not while I had the camera out, which is far too fascinating to not stare at.

This is the best I could get, but I still think it’s hilarious. We are going to have a lot of work to do teaching him about not throwing food to the dog…

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That sounds super cute. Maybe you will be able to get it on film eventually.