Thursday, December 9, 2010

Braving the Tub

That’s right world, he is really too big for the sink, and I finally gave in and switched to the tub. Someone from work gave us this great bath seat, and he adjusted quite nicely to sitting in the seat and playing with the temperature duck while he was scrubbed.

Dec8_006

I have to say, it kind of weirds me out how not baby-like he looks here. Is he really growing up so quickly?! What happened to my little semi-alien looking cone-headed newborn? Was that really so long ago?

Moving on, here he is rough-housing with Daddy. I still don’t love anything that means he might possibly get hurt, and it’s no secret that Isaac is totally accident-prone, but Aiden sure has a blast playing with Daddy.

DSCN0015

Finally, Aiden is lately in love with talking on the phone. Mostly, he just smiles a lot when someone is talking to him, but sometimes he babbles a little or at least makes noises so someone can tell he is there. It’s actually pretty hilarious. The kid has a temper though, and he doesn’t like to have the phone taken away. We are working on not throwing temper tantrums, but that’s a difficult concept for a nine-month old.

Dec6_002

2 comments:

esmiley said...

He does look so grown up. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!!

Sarah said...

He looks so grown up in the bathtub. I can't wait until I get meet him! And I just looked over at Em's post and realized they are almost exactly the same. I guess we're sister's or something.