Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

For Black Friday, I did NOT go shopping. We decided to go to Muir Woods with much of the family that was in town. We were not as clever as I might have hoped, and Muir Woods was super more crowded than normal! It was still gorgeous. It is trips like this that convince me we live in one of the most lovely places on earth because of how many different kinds of natural beauty we have nearby.

DSC_0006

These are some of the tallest trees in the world…

DSC_0020

DSC_0014

DSC_0036

cutest little tree gnome I’ve ever seen:

DSC_0042

DSC_0048

DSC_0050

DSC_0040

DSC_0053

That evening, I was lucky that Danielle was willing to watch Aiden while Isaac was at work so I could go to the temple for Curtis’ first time through. It was wonderful to see so much family there, and I was excited to see that all the lights were up already! It definitely gave me the bug to want to get Christmas decorations up at home!

DSC_0072

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The pictures were absolutely amazing! You really do live in a beautiful place!

The Stultz Family said...

Great pictures! I especially love that family picture of you three!