Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Veterans’ Day!

Thanks to all of the veterans, my grandpas included, who have been brave and dedicated enough to fight for the freedoms we enjoy in this amazing country we are fortunate enough to live in!

Aiden says thanks too. It looks a little like we posed this, but Aiden did it all himself and was kind enough to not move while I pulled out the camera, lol. He was so sleepy…

Nov11_002

It was my first birthday as a mommy. We went out to eat. Twice. It was a lot of food.

Nov11_007

We also had cheesecake. It was AMAZING. I am trying to ignore how fat I feel now.

Nov11_016

What a fun thing to be a mom! I got a webcam for my birthday, so if any grandparents or cousins out there want to Skype or something… Aiden is now available!

Nov11_018

Thanks to everyone who made this such a wonderful birthday! Love you all! and Happy Half-Birthday to Stephani!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That picture did look posed, and that food looked absolutely amazing! I am glad you had a good birthday.