Sunday, October 3, 2010

Aiden… Just Because I’ve Been Documenting His Cuteness

Untitled-1

Oct2_003

DSC_0004

He is almost crawling. Today he took one… um… knee/hand movement? I don’t know what to call what he did, but he’s trying pretty hard. Mostly he just rocks back and forth on his hands and knees, moving his knees but not knowing how to move his hands. Then he flops down on his tummy, reaches forward and gets up again. He is definitely moving around, but not really crawling. He gets frustrated a lot, which is sad to see (you can see his concerned face in the second photo), but it’s crazy to think that it seems like just yesterday he couldn’t move at all. What happened to our tiny infant?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So big! Now comes the part where nothing in your house is safe anymore... Have fun baby-proofing! So sad I didn't get to see him tonight, but I did enjoy (too many) cookies and milk when I got home! Thanks!