Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

Aiden’s first Halloween! After church, we dressed in costumes for family photos and to Skype Mandy. This particular photo is a little blurry, but Aiden looks so excited!

Oct31_003

Can you tell that he just adores his dog? I mean PIG.

Oct31_010

Aiden’s first pumpkin… Maybe next year we will carve or decorate…

Oct31_020

Also, Aiden sprouted a tooth or two this week. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to take a picture. I keep getting these kinds of faces…

Untitled-1

Here’s my best shot… You can’t really tell what it is, huh? Oh well.

Oct28_002

Anyway, Happy Halloween all! Hope you had a fun holiday.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

haha! the costumes were really cute! :)

Sarah said...

I love the costumes! Aiden is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.