Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Great-Grandma Posting

Aiden is lucky to have a bunch of great grandmas who love him. Today we visited with his Great-Grandma Chase. He has been taking a little time to warm up to people lately, but he hung out on her lap for a long time once he been able to sit in my lap and check her out for awhile.

Manual1_008

I am trying to learn to shoot manually on my camera, so excuse my imperfect exposures; I’m trying to get the hang of figuring out how to do all three pieces myself and still focus…

I love this one. Grandma was asking for his sandal, which he had kicked off, and he was waving it around like crazy. He has been pretty fascinated by his ability to hold onto things well enough to shake them all around. He shakes everything. I like to think he is learning laws of physics or something by doing this. It makes it funny when he smacks me in the face with something instead of just being painful.

Manual1_035

No comments: