Thursday, August 26, 2010

Out of Control

Aug26_002

I am actually reading/working with all but two of these. BoM is a daily retreat. Eragon is one my students love that I just find a little boring but am trying to read anyway. I am reading a Parents magazine when I only have a few minutes here or there. Understanding Exposure is my effort at getting more prepared for my 7-week photography workshop that begins Monday. I just got Mockingjay Tuesday, and I am about halfway through it and enjoying it! I finished Queen Bees and Wannabes but am writing a paper on it for a class I’m taking this summer IS, and Three Cups of Tea is the second book I am doing for that class… it’s a lot more boring and taking longer… I am reading the next few chapters of Gospel Principles to prepare for my lesson in a few weeks. I have Eat, Pray, Love and The Help from the library because I was on a waiting list for both, and of course they came available NOW… I may have to take them back without starting them! (sad) Finally, I am trying to prep baby food since I start back to work full time tomorrow, so this Feeding Your Baby book is helping me figure out how long to cook the sweet potatoes, etc.

Did I mention I start back to work TOMORROW? Yikes.

Meanwhile, this little guy has had a cold this week, and Isaac might be going out of town for work next week. GULP.

Aug25_007

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He may come home to find me buried in student papers and that pile of books.

and maybe baby snot.

We’ll see.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Good luck! I just got Chasing Fire and am loving it. I also just finished The Help and really liked it too. I thought 3 Cups of Tea was a bit slow, too. Happy reading! It's funny--I get into several books all at once too, but then don't read at all other time. :)