Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20 days to D-Day

Today was my 37 week appointment, and everything is going as well as could be hoped. Baby is positioned well, group B strep is negative, and I'm only waking up a few times a night. I have a mternity sub for the first three weeks of my leave... looking for someone to cover the other eight... but at least it's a start. Isaac asked me yesterday if he could make a chain, but then he decided not to since we have a feeling the baby will likely be late, and a chain would be a little impossible to make for an unpredictable date. :)
You can see part of the crib here with our polar bear sheet. I'm hoping to put more together in the next week or so. :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You're way cute! Less than a month to go- yay! By the way- what's a chain??

Kayla said...

Very cute belly & I love the crib! It's very nice. I wouldn't make a chain either because most people are late with their first. You could get lucky though!!

esmiley said...

Remind me to tell you about the fun count up chain I made for going overdue! :o)

You have a super cute baby bump too!

Charles said...

Hoping we can make it out this summer to visit!

Unknown said...

So exciting! You're almost in the "any day now" zone... if your little boy is anything like Larry, he'll be making his appearance in 6 days :) Woah...

sunnysnows said...

Sarah-He wanted to make a paper chain like "count down to Christmas" or something.

Charles-We would LOVE to have you guys! If you can get away, we'll find you a comfy place to sleep!

Unknown said...

almost there! how exciting! try to get as much rest as you can!! You're going back to work? or is that already going to be summer for you guys? I get so thrown off with the different schedules! Try to rest as much as you can! If you plan on nursing and pumping at work, get a good electric pump! The hand ones would take too long if you're at work and you can only do it on your breaks...just saying! :D

M Hastings said...

You are incredibly tiny! I am incredibly jealous!