Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Shower & Blast From the Past

Yesterday some wonderful women in the ward threw me a baby shower, and with the baby shower work threw for me on Friday, we now actually have stuff in the baby's room! We were SO spoiled; I spent a lot of time writing thank yous yesterday, and that will continue today. Isaac and I made a list with my mom last night of things we don't have that we really need before the baby comes, and hopefully by the time the week is through, we will feel pretty ready for Baby to make his appearance when he decides it's the right time.

One of my roommates from BYU, Brooke, just moved out to the Bay Area this past week and is living with another of our roommates, Danielle. It is so fun to have both of them in Newark with me! Danielle thought of this old picture from Halloween 7.5 years ago...
So we opted to restyle and recreate it after the baby shower yesterday...

My, how things change. ;)

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Awe. Some. :D

Charles said...

Just missing Valerie in the background. Maybe we can get her out there this summer.

Sarah said...

Wow. I love the change in the picture. And I am very excited for Baby as well.

Unknown said...

I need to get the pictures from your real camera... mine did not turn out well!! I love it, I love it, I love it! I did think about photoshopping Valerie in the background...

Seven and a half years sounds like such a long time... geez... we're such old fogies.

lorena fernanda said...

noooooosssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!que barrigão!