Sunday, January 31, 2010

37 days and counting

I'm feeling pretty squished and can hardly believe we still have five weeks to go. At the same time, I can hardly believe there are only five weeks to go until D-day.

an updated photo from a week and a half-ish ago, per someone's request

We still have so much to do before our little guy's arrival, but we're sure excited. I'm counting down the days I still have of work (23) and trying to get everything ready for a sub to take my leave while still getting my normal things done for grades that are due Thursday. Doing double duty now is going to make it nice to not think about school for a few months. Isaac is working crazy hours and managing to stay healthy, positive and exceptionally helpful. Hopefully I'm not driving him too crazy. :)

4 comments:

The Stultz Family said...

You still look so small for 33 weeks! Hang in there! You're on the home stretch!

Kayla said...

Enjoy these last few weeks! Spend some time with your mom if you can, it will never truly just be you anymore. And get some sleep!

PS: You look great!

Unknown said...

Really.... 33 weeks??? what a cute baby belly for 33 weeks! Can't wait for your shower!

Gypsy said...

*random comment* Either my cousins are all really big when they're pregnant, or you're really small! Good luck with everything!