Saturday, January 9, 2010

7 months

We can hardly believe there are only two more months until the baby is due. I feel huge even though my tummy measured "two weeks small" this week. We are going in for a growth scan some time in the next few weeks to see how he's doing, but I wouldn't be too upset if they said he was fine but a little small. Isaac was only 6 lbs. 14 oz., after all (quite a bit smaller than I was at 8 lbs. 7.5 oz.).

Alongside my burgeoning baby bump, this is the super soft polar bear my mom picked up for the baby's room since we are doing a "baby arctic animals" theme... it IS a Snow baby, after all.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

You look so cute! I can't believe how quickly time is flying...our babies will be here before we know it!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the photo- I've been dying to get a peek at your belly! You really are adorable! Good luck in the coming weeks and try to enjoy your only FIRST pregnancy, while it lasts. :)

Unknown said...

cute! Hope you're doing good! You're almost there!

Kayla said...

Oh, how cute! I love your baby bump. I can't believe the time is coming either! Get all the rest you can now!

Ovais said...

You look so cute

Unknown said...

You look beautiful as always Becca! Can't wait to meet the little one.

Love,
Ana