Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last night we went to the ward activity (hot dogs, Charlie Brown for the kids, and Trunk-or-Treating). We dressed up all together again this year since Isaac didn't have to work. Isaac's iron-on didn't work, but we attempted to pull off this literary allusion anyway...

Edward Cullen, Bella Swan & Jacob Black and here we tried to be serious like the movie poster, but it just makes me laugh to see us trying so hard. I photoshopped his eyes for this one, which has served to make me very happy that Isaac does NOT have amber eyes.

Then we went to Mom & Dad's for hot chocolate. Mmmmmm...

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You need to take some pictures so we can see your baby bump.

Unknown said...

You know what's funny about that... from the first time I read Twilight, I pictured you as Bella... I picture myself as Alice--making you get attention that you don't really want... I still think they should've cast you for the movie... then it might have been a little better. :)