Sunday, November 22, 2009

Panoramas



The assignment for my online photography class the past two weeks was to shoot strings of photos and stitch them together into 5 panoramas. This was not the first time I've put photos together for a panorama, but it was the first time I'd used the Photomerge feature in Photoshop CS4, and it's WAY better than Elements. Wow. It was so easy; I hardly had to do any of my own blending. Anyway, here are some of my favorites:


I love the golden sky from the sunset and the reflection on the water. We're so lucky to live in such a pretty part of the country that this was a less than ten minute drive from our condo. :)

This last one is from up by CSUEB, a little further away, but still within about 20 minutes.


5 comments:

esmiley said...

very cool.

Valerie said...

Those are really awesome! I really want Photoshop, but I guess it may have to wait until Charles graduates from Law School. They give wives gifts for that too, right?

jnthnsnw said...

Becca, do you do special orders? Those panoramas are amazing! How much time does it take to do each one? I have a friend who lived in San Fransisco and would probably fall over and die if I got him a panorama of the Gold Gate Bridge.

Unknown said...

Very nice! Jon designed software to merge pictures like that... but he never had cool pictures... just random streets around Stanford and San Jose... glad to see the pretty end of the software :)

So... you're gonna need more wall space to print and hang all your wondrous work...

sunnysnows said...

Jon-We could do one of the GG. It doesn't take that long... most of the time would be the driving. :)