Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a Boy!

HIS little face...

He kept putting his hand up by his face... It was bothering the tech a little bit...


It's so exciting to know what to expect now! I'll admit it feels somehow more intimidating knowing it's a boy, which I obviously can't relate to in the same way, but we're excited. The downside is that I guess I now have to take down the Sleeping Beauty pictures and the dolls I have in the spare room... there is definitely more "girl stuff" on display around here than "boy stuff." However, there are plenty of upsides I'm excited about... a boy means now I can buy those cute doggie-patterned clothes I saw that I held off on because they were predominantly blue. We agree more on boy names too, so that'll make decisions easier. Also, with the dog, we'll have even numbers in our home again. ;)

8 comments:

esmiley said...

Congrats again! I'm excited for you guys.

Brooklyn said...

AWESOME. I guessed a boy! hooray :) lol but that is super exciting ... hope you're starting to feel better!

Unknown said...

yay! Boys are so fun!

and I wanna see some pregnant pictures!!

please. ;D

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

Congrats Sis. I find out in 3 weeks what we are having...

Whitney said...

That's so exciting...and I agree, I'm a little more intimidated by having a boy.

Kayla said...

Congratulations!!

Charles said...

Congratulations! Sydney is a few years older than him, but perhaps we should talk marriage plans.

Unknown said...

So fun! Yeah, sometimes I feel like I don't understand my boy like I do my girl, but then I just ask myself, "What would Jon be thinking?" and I can usually figure out just what in heavens name he is doing with the cars...

And by the way Charles, if this baby is a girl, we totally have first dibs on the Snow baby boy... if our baby is a boy, we'll settle for best friend and let Sydney and Dawna duke it out :)