Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day is my first with THREE little people. They sure sweeten our lives every day.
 

Landon made this flower in Nursery. It's very sweet, and he was so proud to give it to me. He even warned me not to touch it because the paint might still be wet. :)

 


My big guy sang in Sacrament with the Primary today, and he actually looked like he knew a lot of the words. Isaac called it a Mother's Day miracle. He drew this picture of me in Kindergarten (with help), and it's an amazing likeness. :)



I'm so fortunate to be their mom! Isaac and I are also so grateful to our own moms, who've taught us by example how to exhibit love and hard work in the home. Happy Mother's Day to our moms, sisters, aunts, grandmas, and all the women who exemplify so many good qualities we strive to have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such sweet kids! I love that Aiden lets me tie his shoes, that Landon talks to me, and that Charlotte smiles at me :)

Mandy B. said...

Such great pictures. :) Love your kiddos. The boys' eyes look just like yours in the photos with you next to them. The lighting makes your eyes look different in each of your cheek-to-cheek pictures but they look like the boy's in each. If that makes sense. What I'm trying to say is it's cool. =)