Monday, February 10, 2014

Brothers

It took Aiden a long time to come around to being a brother. He understood that Landon was “his baby brother,” but call Aiden a brother, and he would respond “I’m not a brother! I’m just a boy!” Thankfully, he gets it now. He sure was proud to be allowed to sit with his brother on his lap after church today. They had matching brown ties and shoes at one point, but Aiden refused to leave the tie on, and once we got home from church, all the shoes came off… this is my life with a bunch of boys, I guess.

Anyway, it is sweet to see them love each other. Aiden can often be coaxed into getting toys or blankets or something else for Landon, and he likes to sing or talk to him. Yesterday, I asked Aiden to tell his brother a story, and he said, “Landon. Remember Jesus? He died, and the angels came, and He is alive!” which was a quick version of the Resurrection but sweet. Landon loves to watch Aiden and I’m sure can’t wait to be able to run and play with him.

DSC_8370

DSC_8372

1 comment:

Mandy B. said...

These pictures are so cute they almost make me cry. Sweet boys. :)