Thursday, February 6, 2014

3 Months Old!

I have hit a big milestone: I am three months old! I am pretty mellow, I have a deep baby voice, and I love to be held (all the time). I have inherited gassiness from my daddy and also his killer smile.

DSC_8301

DSC_8304

I’m good at pulling funny faces. I drool a lot.

DSC_8308DSC_8323

I’m learning how to hold onto things, and I like to think my hands are pretty cool. I like to see what’s going on, and I don’t like to be alone.

DSC_8331

I am sleeping longer stretches at night most of the time, but I’m still deciding if I like doing that or not.

DSC_8327DSC_8328

Hold me and talk to me, and I’m a pretty happy baby!

1 comment:

Mandy B. said...

He's so stinking cute!!! :) I love ALL of these pictures. I definitely had a dream about you all and that you got a boy puppy and were considering getting another boy puppy...but that's beside the point. I love you very much and it's SO fun to see pictures of Landon. It's cool and weird to think that at graduation he'll be almost SIX months. Woah.