Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Most Recent Scoop

We had beef tartare. Well… Brooke and Jon made beef tartare, and Isaac tried it with them, and Aiden and I had some cooked beef. It was pretty delicious.

DSC_6733

We got a new bookcase for the family room… and filled it up immediately.

DSC_6740

Aiden is potty training. He’s doing very well with going number one and has only peed his pants two or three times since we started last weekend… sadly he has an issue with number two… fingers crossed for Aiden!

DSC_6746

I am back to work, and I want to be ready for my leave in about a month. We’ll see how it goes. My students are great so far, and I have a sub lined up, so I just have to get cracking on planning and copying and organizing everything.

DSC_6766

Here’s a hint at our next post… something Isaac and my mom have been very busy with for the past week.

DSC_6760

No comments: