Monday, September 9, 2013

San Francisco Treat

We drove past It’s It recently, and Isaac had no idea what it was. I was a little surprised. Then again, it’s a San Francisco thing, so I guess not every Target and supermarket across the country carries it even though lots of ours do. An It’s It is an ice cream treat… ice cream in a sandwich made of oatmeal cookies, covered in chocolate.

Last week, I saw these in the store and had to let Isaac have the It’s It experience.

DSC_6717

Missed experience remedied!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Jon and I also just tried that for the first time a couple months ago. A friend who grew up in San Mateo introduced us to it.

Mandy B. said...

I don't actually remember having eaten an It's It, but I probably have?

I'm glad Isaac was able to experience one because that was a funny incident when we were driving past it. :)