Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

We celebrated the holiday low-key. We both went to work, where neither my students nor Isaac’s customers got the memo that we were aiming for an easy-going day, ha. We left each other notes…

DSC_2737[1] DSC_2738[1]

Isaac made dinner… pink all-fruit smoothie, BBQ steaks, veggie soup, and rice.

DSC_2759[1]

We enjoyed a family night with all three of us home, and Isaac and I watched a movie after we put Aiden to bed. It was a great day, and I think we all felt LOVED. Smile

2 comments:

Brooke said...

For a second I thought that said "veggie steaks" and I was like, um. hahha :) But that sounds like it was an awesome day. I am sure the steak was incredible, even better now that it is a real steak.

sunnysnows said...

lol, that would be... interesting! It was good. Isaac knows his meat. :)