Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finding the Good

I have so much work to do BUT the school year is almost over!

Isaac’s school is very expensive BUT it’s not as expensive as it looks since we get some back in credit card points by charging it.

I am not looking forward to summer school BUT I feel totally okay spending a little portion of our tax refund to go on a great vacation this summer!

Aiden smudged chocolatey fingers on my white sweater BUT I get a chance to bleach it! Again!

It’s almost Isaac’s birthday! Hip hip Hooray!

These “jean diapers” from a friend at work make me smile every time I see them!

Jun3_005

so does this little man. :)

Jun3_006

1 comment:

Sarah said...

:) I never would have thought they would come up with something like jean diapers. They definitely are a thing to smile about.