Sunday, March 13, 2011

ONE year old!

Mar13_001

Aiden is now...
*learning to express more affection. He likes to snuggle his head into your shoulder and grab your hand and smiile. He likes to bonk heads with Isaac.

Mar13_009-21
*learning how to high five
*holding up one finger to indicate his age (mostly he just does it to mimic, lol)

Mar13_Daddy
*waving bye bye, sometimes when we just say "bye"
*walking more and more

Mar12_031
*noticing when a family member leaves the room (Yesterday, he cried when I came back from a walk without the dog, who was waiting in the car... He looked all around and didn't see her and burst into tears until I said "Should we go get Sophie?" and then he waved bye bye, lol)

Mar13_033

*anxious to eat whatever food we are having. He’s pretty good about eating anything we’ll let him have.

Mar13_003 birthday ice cream from Grandpa
*learning to play with and throw balls.

Mar13_014

*my favorite one year old around!

 Mar13_027-34

Happy Birthday, Aiden!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy first birthday Aiden! What a little cutie!

Btw, I still totally have my little wooden calendar too! Although I might have some pieces missing! ;P

The Stultz Family said...

He looks like such a happy little boy!

Sarah said...

He is so so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in April!