Sunday, February 13, 2011

11 months old, by Aiden

Don’t mind my drool. Daddy and I had little colds this week. We are doing much better today though.

Feb5_003

Everyone at church tells Mommy and Daddy how well behaved and cute they think I am. Mommy covers my ears so I won’t get a big head, but I don’t see how that would make my head grow.

Speaking of church, I get very alarmed if I don’t get to have bread and water. I don’t really like the water, but everyone else has some, and I hate to be left out!

Feb5_009

I love to look at my books. Mommy loaded up the lowest shelf with board books for me, and I pull them all off multiple times every day. Sometimes I just want to make a mess or try to put them on my head, but lots of times I enjoy trying to open them to touch the pictures and babble.

Jan28_007

I got this pint sized chair, and it’s great! I just wish Mommy would let me stand on it.Feb8_a002

I found out that Daddy started walking when he was 10 months old, and I didn’t want to be left out, so last night before I was officially 11 months old, I took three steps from one couch to the next. I’m definitely not off and running yet because I can get by just fine crawling! I did take a step or two today just to get to Mommy’s ice cream, but I’m in no hurry to walk around.

I am trying to say “dog” and I say it to the dogs all the time, but it still sounds like “gaw” most of the time. I say “mama” sometimes as I crawl to the door when Mommy comes home from work.

I am working on my animal sounds and giving high fives.

I hate to stay still to be changed or dressed.

I love to splash around in the tub.

I love watching other little kids even when they show no interest in me.

One of my favorite pastimes is climbing all over Mommy or Daddy when they are on the ground. I like to climb over their tummies, head butt them, touch their faces, and today I even bit Mommy’s wrist. She wasn’t very happy that I broke the skin with my teeth, but isn’t it cool that I have four teeth now?!

Feb5_008

I’m getting all ready for my first birthday cupcake next month! Good thing February is a short month because I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Hahahha :) Very cute. My favorite is the red chair picture :)

esmiley said...

It sounds like you have your hands delightfully full. :o)

Whitney said...

I love the last picture! He is getting so big!

Kayla said...

He's so cute and getting so big! Man, where does the time go? Almost 1!!