Monday, July 19, 2010

On My Mind

It is late. Really Late. I have not slept well the last few days, so I should be catching sleep now while he’s snoozing in his crib, but I’ve been busy thinking.

-How did I get the big bruise on my leg? Weird.

-What song should I sing in Sacrament Meeting in a month?

-I am starting a six-week self-imposed work-out program tomorrow. I don’t want to. Actually, I will hate jogging and doing sit ups and push ups and yoga and all the things we have planned. Well, more specifically, I will hate getting out of bed to do it, starting, and then de-sweatigrossifying (yes, I just made up that word) myself afterwards. On the other hand, I hate being fat more. I think. Thank you pregnancy.

-Should I call someone about cutting my hair? I hate paying someone to cut my hair when I can do it myself. I use that term lightly, since I would never profess to actually know how to cut hair. This not-knowing is what caused me to cut my hair strangely recently and make me consider calling someone. Or maybe I could just keep wearing ponytails and using bobby pins to hold it back for the next few months. Man, I’m cheap.

-How long does it take to teach a baby to use a spoon? This is a scary prospect to me.

-What pictures should I use for Grandma Chase’s birthday present? I really need to figure that out since her birthday was TODAY, and I visited her empty-handed. Well, she enjoyed holding Aiden and visiting for awhile, but that’s not the same as a real birthday present. She is 84 years old, after all. That’s pretty awesome.

-Why does my rice cereal picture look better in my Windows Live preview window than it does in Internet Explorer? Obviously I did something wrong, but I’m not sure what…

So, am I the only one to stay up thinking past 2 or 3 in the morning a few nights in a row? Anyone else have random stuff on their minds? Let me know what’s keeping your brain busy.

Jul16pano

Here’s a panorama I created of the beach where we spent some time at Lake Tahoe these last few days.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I think you should pay someone to cut your hair. I also hate paying to have my hair cut but I sure feel great when I find someone that can cut it well. It is cheaper than therapy!!