Friday, May 7, 2010

Mommy Moment

So, I think it's funny how as a mom, I do and talk about things I would never have expected (who knew I'd be sniffing someone's bum to see if I could detect big business?). I am also amused when moms are so excited about every little thing their baby does, just because it's a new thing for THAT baby. I can't say I'm excited about Aiden's activity in this video, but I do think it's a good representation of how he is moving around a lot more and sleeping less now that he is almost two months old. Maybe it's only something a mom enjoys watching, but maybe you'll enjoy seeing him flail his arms around and pull faces too!
(feel free to mute my ridiculous monologue)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOnjeXOwPI

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH, I totally love that video! It's way cute! Everything he does is cute! It's always the luck that as soon as you get out the video camera, they stop acting as cute as they were two seconds ago...