Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our New Home



I finally feel pretty much moved in to our new condo. It's nice to own our own place, although the stress of having mortgage payments that eat up literally almost half of our income is a little scary. We don't have a dining room table yet, and we are going to cover our dining room seats in maroon fabric instead of dangerously-susceptible-to-stains-white, but overall, we're happy with how everything is moved in.




The picture over the fireplace is one I took in Gijon, where Grandma Chase's family lived and where Mom lived for a summer as a kid.


The picture in the entryway is of the castle in Segovia. It's hard to tell from this photo, but it's a gorgeous picture. Isaac just wishes we had a ceiling fan in here instead of just a light fixture. He can hardly wait for the fall to come and for the weather to cool
down, lol.
Sophie likes the long hallway in the house where she can tear after tennis balls. This is her happy fetch face.


2 comments:

Olympus said...

I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN CHAIRS.

And also where you put your rug.

And also the photos you decided on:)

And also everything.

sunnysnows said...

yay! I love my kitchen chairs too. I should post a new picture though; Mom made maroon seat covers from material I picked out to match the red in the rug. It's gorgeous.