Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Pioneer Day

Today I was just exhausted still. I think it's because I went to bed late and Sophie cried a few times and to calm her down I lay on the floor next to her crate even though I just wanted to sleep in my bed. Then I got up at 7 to take care of her because she was ready to get up, and she definitely let us know. I can't wait to move into the condo and paper train her in the bathroom. It's so much easier than crate training, but I didn't want to paper train here and then have to start all over when we moved since she had already started crate training before we got her.

ANYWAY, Isaac and I took her to her vet appointment this morning. It's the first one we have taken her for, so we had them do a new puppy check up. Everything looks good! Ears clear, skin clean, no fleas, no hemorrages, good clean teeth... I had them check to make sure her microchip was still in (it's the first time we've been able to check it since they put it in and occasionally there are problems), they trimmed her nails, and she had her second booster shot. One more in about three weeks and we can take her on walks! :) She was very well-behaved and everyone loved her.

No comments: