Saturday, March 19, 2016

Aiden's Six

This kid turned six! He has been counting down until his birthday for a few weeks now.

He woke us up Sunday morning with "Mom! I'm six now!" For his birthday dinner, he requested rice, penne pasta with butter, rolls, Brussels sprouts, and asparagus. I made a fruit salad, and my mom cooked salmon to balance out those carbs and greens a little.
 

We did a quiet birthday this year with family, and he loved it (so did I). He was excited to get Pokemon, Star Wars cars, and a Leap Pad. He helped me bake his own blue cupcakes.


He loves Kindergarten and started speech therapy for his articulation recently. We're hoping to see him progress and feel less frustration due to people not understanding him.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from my little sweethearts.

No comments: