Saturday, November 28, 2015

November News

Highlights from November include…

*selling our CR-V. It is still weird to me that we don’t have it anymore. After 12.5 years of it being my primary ride, I’m having a hard time adjusting to our other vehicles. It was in pretty good shape and had very low mileage, so we got a good chunk of change for it, and we hope it makes another family very happy. Smile

DSC_4462

I got older. We got Baskin Robbins since Isaac says one of his earliest memories is having Baskin Robbins with his mom on her 31st birthday… 31 flavors. Winking smile

DSC_4494

We have a smiley little girl on our hands. She is SO sweet. She doesn’t cry a lot, she handles her boisterous brothers and dog like a champ, and she loves to snuggle, so she pretty much has everyone wrapped around her tiny fingers already.

DSC_4575

I went back to work, which is good and bad I guess. I miss that face, but I’m grateful for my job too. I wasn’t about to complain about having a whole week off for Thanksgiving after two weeks back at it though, ha.

I’ve been working on decorating the nursery. Landon has been bunking with Aiden since he turned two, which is going amazingly smoothly so far. I was worried bedtime would become a nightmare, but it hasn’t been bad at all. Charlotte is still in her bassinet in our room, but the plan is to transition her over soon, so I painted her room, changed the crib sheet, rehung pictures and shelves and applied a tree decal with my mom’s help. Then we couldn’t see it at all, so my mom came over to sponge paint around it, and we cleaned everything up, so now you can actually see a tree. It’s been a fun project.

DSC_4583

DSC_4627DSC_4628

We had a quiet Thanksgiving with lots of delicious food and fun with family.

DSC_4597DSC_4618

DSC_4620

Aiden and Landon helped me decorate the house for Christmas this weekend, and we are already reading our Christmas books. It’s our favorite time of the year, and we’re excited for all the fun to come!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The tree looks fabulous! Nice save :D I love it.

Cathy said...

I love Charlotte's smile and I want a copy of the picture with all three of them. They are growing up so fast.