Saturday, June 13, 2015

Preschool Promotion

In the first of many small steps in his education, Aiden’s Preschool Promotion was this week.

The kids sang a few songs, everyone got his/her diploma and a minute on the mini-stage, and then there was cake.

Aiden was initially very upset to tell me that his kazoo didn’t work… then I explained to him the concept of humming and not just blowing like with a whistle, and he was elated.

DSC_2588

I probably should have traded Isaac spots and taken the pictures during the ceremony… 75% of Isaac’s pictures were out of focus. Oh well. I was being wimpy because I’d just worked a 10 hour day following a 12.5 hour day at work, closing up my classroom and finishing grades… and I was super busy amusing a cranky Landon who didn’t nap long enough, so I’m just happy we can tell who that cute fuzzy kid is.

Snapshot 1 (6-13-2015 6-29 PM)DSC_2599

He is now excited to start kindergarten in the fall. His timeline of events goes something like “swim lessons, Hawaii, Aunt Sarah’s wedding, and kindergarten!” I’m not sure what he is most excited about, but it might be the airplane rides.

No comments: