Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Break

This year has been challenging so far. Isaac started a new job with Honda last month. We’ve all been sick more than once even though we are typically a healthy family. There have been multiple colds, flu, and maybe some strep throat.
Aiden had pink eye.
0219151905
Landon got an ear infection, and we rushed him to the ER because we couldn’t bring down his fever. It was 105 when he got to the hospital.
DSC_2336
We are hoping that this month brings lots of good health and good news to everyone! Bring on the spring!
DSC_2362DSC_2359
We have lots to be grateful for lately. My Spring Break started on Friday, so my mom took me and the boys to the zoo and for ice cream and to visit her cousin. It was a beautiful day.
DSC_2430
Today we had rain, which is SO needed. I submitted our final yearbook pages yesterday, which is a big weight off my shoulders. Landon’s language has been exploding lately, which is really fun to hear. Mandy is coming to visit in a few weeks, and we can’t wait!

2 comments:

Mandy B. said...

Cute smiling boys. :)

Also, I think it's cute (and a funny coincidence) you have a picture of Landon near the zebras since he's practically the same age Aiden was when you took a video of him looking at zebras and he just pointed out the ball in the enclosure (I looked it up on your blog - you posted the video in August 2011).

Fun times.

Unknown said...

So fun! I'm glad things are looking up in spring!