Sunday, January 12, 2014

Teeth

Isaac made cookies, and we sat down to share a few as a family. Landon was sitting on my lap and started fussing. I looked down at him and asked, “Are you crying because you don’t have a cookie of your own? You can’t cry! You don’t have teeth, so you certainly can’t eat cookies!”

Aiden looked at me seriously and said, “Mom, don’t say that to Baby. You have to say happy things [when] he’s crying.”

He looked at Landon and said, “Someday you be big like me and get to eat cookies. And have teeth. Right?” and he smiled very big Open-mouthed smile

I found it kind of hilarious.

DSC_8170

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It's really funny which developmental things he chooses to focus on. "Smaller" means "no teeth," and "bigger" means "big feet."

Mandy B. said...

This is SO cute. I love Aiden stories. :) He's so sweet.