Saturday, December 14, 2013

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas…

Tonight was the Ward Christmas party. Here are Jade and Landon at their first ward Christmas party:

DSC_7562DSC_7565

This is what Aiden and Naomi looked like at THEIR first ward Christmas party… they were a little older. Smile

Dec18_036

We even got to see Santa. Aiden was pretty excited!

DSC_7570DSC_7599

Daddy was excited too.

DSC_7601DSC_7605

The Vavaos generously provided a photo booth service for the ward.

DSC_7619

After the party, we drove through a local neighborhood with lots of fun lights and Disney cut-outs. These were Aiden’s favorite displays:

DSC_7615DSC_7616

Aiden has been helping me with wrapping presents, and he is getting really ready for Christmas. He did notice that we haven’t wrapped any presents for him though. He informed me recently, “Mom, there are no presents for Aiden under the tree. I am going to tell Dad you didn’t wrap any presents for me!” Hm. Guess I’m in trouble.

1 comment:

Mandy B. said...

Wow, who's the ancient man in the suit? ;)

I LOVE the cardboard cutouts on that street. Bry will have to see them while we're there.

Also, I love the photo comparison of Aiden and Naomi, v. Landon and Jade. I feel like Naomi and Jade look really similar, and Aiden and Landon look sort of similar. :)

Cute babies.