Friday, January 20, 2012

A Little Different

Okay, so I went with something a little different than I had planned for the bathroom, but I like it.

Thanks to information and suggestions from Brooke and Sarah, we painted the cabinet and got some fun knobs. Thanks to my mom for color ideas and support in the paint aisle, where I felt like a fish out of water. Thanks to both my parents for helping me put the cabinet back up on the wall when we did not know what we were doing.

Here’s the new look:

DSC_2702[1]

DSC_2705[1]

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks awesome! the color choice is PERFECT. I can't see the knobs super super well, but from what I can tell they look great. good job!!!

sunnysnows said...

Thanks, Brooke! I added a picture of the knobs, so you can see. :)

Sarah said...

Turned out fantastic!!