Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy 11-11-11!

As usual, I was pleased to have my birthday off for Veterans’ Day. It was amazing.

First, someone came to start working on our bathroom! We are hoping to have the bathroom fixed up before Thanksgiving.

Step 1: Tear out old, cracked shower. It is a fiberglass one-piece and original to the condo, so it took some cutting to remove and fit out through the door. Many thanks to the talented man who took it out and away for us. See the disgusting drywall? Yeah, that’s going to be coming out next.

012002

Then, we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with my parents and brother. This is just one beautiful thing I ate today.

007

After lunch, we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, the final movie, which Mom & Dad got me for my birthday.

harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-4999-1920x1200

Then Aiden and I took a nap, and Isaac got some things prepared for our 11-11 party. We had 11 adult friends and family members (plus 5 kids), and we ate 11 types of appetizers and desserts.

009

My gift from Patrick… XI

011

Isaac and I stayed up until 11:11 to make a wish and see that I officially turned 27. We also watched the episode of the Twilight Zone that aired on November 11, 1960—In the Eye of the Beholder/Private World of Darkness.” It’s crazy, lol, but I love it.

beholder

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday as much as we did. Smile Thanks to everyone who made it such a wonderful day!