Monday, December 7, 2009

Keeping Busy

Isaac started a second job a week ago. He is building suspension parts for Corollas at the NUMMI plant in Fremont until they close (at this point slated for the end of March). It's nice to be putting more aside with the baby coming in a few months, but he's working crazy hours. I probably only saw him a few hours between Wednesday and Saturday last week since he's home for just a short time after his 10-hour NUMMI shift before he leaves for a 4-5 hour shift at Elephant Bar... 5-6 days a week... He's been so positive about it, even though he couldn't have gotten more than 4.5 hours of sleep most nights last week. He's my hero.

Since he's been gone a lot, I convinced my dad and sister to go to the Behold the Light dance show at the Interstake Center by the temple last Friday. I was excited to see Danielle, Jon and even Dawna dancing, and they were great! Danielle surprised everyone by doing flips across the stage, even at about 20 weeks pregnant.
Really, who couldn't love any extra reason to get up to the temple, especially in December? I love all the lights. :)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh, Danielle is crazy! Did her doctor say that was ok?? It's got me worried just thinking about it!

Too bad I live so far away, I'd say we could hang out while our husbands work insane hours. I feel like a widow this time of year.