Saturday, June 20, 2009

School's Out

I can hardly believe the school year is over! I spent hours and hours packing and labelling everything in preparation for the work they are doing on my room this summer. Isaac probably wishes I had chosen some other profession because he too spent hours moving heavy boxes and climbing ladders to take down my posters, but we're officially all done now! I am thoroughly looking forward to a summer off. I am taking one class, and I have a list of things to accomplish this summer, but otherwise, I will just be enjoying the time off. It's a bittersweet ending because I loved this group of kids, but I can't be too upset--we bought plane tickets for a July trip to Maine yesterday!
One of my students brought this for me the last day of school. Isn't it sweet?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm sure you are ready for a summer off...and you deserve it!