Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day from our Patriotic Pooch!

In honor of Memorial Day, I thought I would share this video of our very patriotic dog. She loves our country, specifically our current president. I wish I could say I taught her this, but I can't claim any assistance in the excitement she feels at the mention of his name.

Since you can't really tell, at the end she jumps on my lap and licks my face while wagging her tail like crazy. She usually either does this or runs around wagging her tail and looking very excited.

She started doing this totally on her own, and we have no idea why. One day we said his name and got quite a reaction, and it never fails to get a rise out of her.

4 comments:

The Stultz Family said...

Ha! That's kind of funny!

kevin711 said...

So random and funny. :o)

Unknown said...

holy cow... maybe she heard about the Obamas wanting a dog and she was auditioning to be first pup... not that you'd give her up, even for him. Eminent domain doesn't go THAT far...

Brooklyn said...

hahahahhha

My boss may need to see that.