Monday, December 15, 2008

Elder Anderson No More

We picked Patrick up at the airport around 4:45 PM today. He's certainly different, but in good ways. It sounds like he had a good mission, but I feel like we barely scratched the surface of the last two years. I wish Christmas vacation started tomorrow! Anyway, here is a picture from just before he left two years ago...

and a picture from today...

He seems happy, and it's fun to have him back. We are all looking forward to hearing more about the past two years... and about why his clothes are so big they are practically falling off him.

8 comments:

esmiley said...

How exciting! And welcome home Patrick!

Kayla said...

That's so weird. I was thinking about that yesterday wondering when he was coming home! I must have ESPN or something ;) Welcome home, Patrick! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, Patrick looks SO much different!!!! I can't get over it - wow! Welcome home Patrick! Have fun catching up :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's so crazy! Time sure flies! Where did he go on his mission? I'm so out of the loop!

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

Yay!!! thats so exciting. i cant believe its been two years. he looks great! COngrats to all the family!!

sunnysnows said...

Thanks! He went to Colorado Springs, the same mission as Arnold Stovall.

Unknown said...

Awww... Patrick's all growed up and an RM!! Crazy! Mandy's next, right??

I'm glad he has a lot to say about his mission... It seemed like he never had much to say in his letters? or maybe that was just at the beginning of his mission. anyway, what's his next move now that the mission is over?

Cox Family said...

hey Becca.. thank you. My family is so fun. When are you guys going to start having kids? Where are you guys living now?